Monday 17 June 2013

My birthday BBQ

Hi all ,hope your having a great Monday so far.
Im super happy because I went shopping today, just me and Alannah, I spent some of my birthday money, Umm Its not till Wednesday but my parents are going on holiday tomorrow so I could get my present early.

Anyway I saw my mam and dad yesterday before mine and my uncles birthday BBQ (his birthday Is tomorrow) my mam gave me my present anddd guess WHAT!!!!????????
I GOT A NIKON CAMERA Oh my god I just couldnt belive It, Its red aswell just stunning :)

Anyway I will do a post tomorrow about what I bought today, I just wanted to share some pictures with you.
 Isnt my camera just beautiful!!!!!!!

 Alannah playing with daddy
 My mam thinks she posh but I caught her with a bottle of beer, Ha! 

 My little munchkin :)

 Awww lovely Jaycob, my cousins boy

 My uncle paul (also birthday boy) and my auntie ann

 Alannah and daddy again

 Some people just chilling :)

 Me, sophie (my cousin, Jaycobs mam) and my mama :)

 Awww haha Jaycob was pushing Alannah In his swing :)

 My cupcakes :)

 My uncles cake :)

 She enjoyed the chocolate cake!!!

 My dad dressed as a tramp, he couldnt be bothered to get changed after work 

Me and robwhen we got home, we was both knackered!

Hope you enjoyed my pictures and I forgot to mention the pictures of Alannah are just for you Noor :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Super jealous of the Nikon! Happy bday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've nearly died wanting and dreaming of getting one :-)
      Thanks x

      Delete
  2. GOSH! You've an awesome gift for the rest of the year . I am jealous , lol ;)
    Love your maxi , was that a tribal print?
    YAY , thanks for the shout out & Alannah's snaps . She's a honey bunny :D
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete